‘Join us on our exciting journey to become the school of first choice for our community’
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of English (NQT’s encouraged to apply)
The successful candidate will:
- understand the English curriculum and what it is to be a great English teacher
- be motivated and imaginative with a great passion for raising standards through quality teaching
- demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills
In return, we will offer you:
- first class facilities in a modern building having been recently upgraded
- a chance to be part of a large, friendly and very supportive team
- access to a comprehensive programme of staff development
Closing Date for applications: Friday 5th May 2017
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘vacancies’ for more details
No CV’s or Agencies - all applications via our application form
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.