Clacton County High School
Teacher of English - Reference 526
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
Start Date: 1st September 2021
We are seeking an outstanding individual to be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge, that he/she can teach and assess effectively, take responsibility for professional development and raise student achievement.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and applying effective classroom management.
• Understanding and applying a range of teaching strategies.
• Positively targeting and supporting individual learning needs.
• Maintaining high levels of behaviour and discipline.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• A working knowledge of teachers' professional duties and legal liabilities.
• Operate at all times within the stated policies and practices of the school.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of good practice in teaching techniques.
• Know subject(s) or specialism(s) to enable effective teaching; take account of wider curriculum developments.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Clacton County High School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from this website and return it to email@example.com . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 12th April 2021.
Shortlisting will take place on TBC
Interviewing will take place on TBC
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Clacton County High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
CCHS is a popular and inclusive comprehensive school that sits in the centre of our community and we are all incredibly proud of our achievements. As a school we have the highest expectations of our students and want every one of them to strive to do...