Teacher of English
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
£130 - £189 per day
January 4th 2022 - July 2022
Full Time, Long Term Contract
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Teacher of English to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary school in the Grimsby area.
The English Teacher position will be a full time, long term role.
The school is set in the centre of Grimsby. We promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that every child achieves academic success and is empowered to climb the stairway to University. We firmly believe in a structured environment which is founded upon high expectations and no excuses. All our young people, regardless of starting point, will fulfil their potential. Through great teaching and learning they will become valuable and happy members of the community in which they live.
The desired Teacher of English will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering English lessons across KS3 and KS4. The successful English Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of English you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
- Have a passion for high quality lesson delivery
- Have an outstanding ability to share your knowledge in an engaging and adaptable way.
- Be available 5 days a week
- Be looking to become a permanent member of staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are an Teacher of English who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.