Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels? - Ofsted 2015
Are you looking for a school where “There is a strong, aspirational and supportive ‘family’ culture of teams”, “where commitment to learning and development is high” - Investors in People GOLD AWARD 2014
Outstanding English Teacher with Leadership Opportunities wanted for an exceptional school!
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, pioneering and entrepreneurial leader to work at our academy who will be a part of strong middle leadership team, supported through strong systems of professional development. The right candidate will demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the high standards set within The Petchey Academy. This role represents a superb career opportunity for a candidate who is well-organised, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ and who will be focused on the attainment of all students accepting no excuse for underachievement.
We are looking for:
- A Qualified teacher who can teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning
- A Collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through an assortment or inventive approaches including curriculum design and teaching strategies through the use of ICT and intervention programmes
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing Academy in the centre of Hackneys thriving community.
- Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students
- Excellent professional development opportunities and opportunity to grow within the academy.
To apply please visit our website www.petcheyacademy.org.uk and our recruitment-vacancies page The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey, is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed.
We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
Closing Dates: 2nd December 2016
Interview Dates: ASAP