Teacher of English
Start date: September 2021
Salary: Main Pay Scale
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner(s) with strong subject knowledge to join our successful English department. We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning English. Applications are invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise English learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017.
For further details on how to apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 29 January 2021 - we reserve the right to consider applications as they are submitted. Previous applicants need not apply.
Bohunt School Liphook
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bohunt School is a mixed 11-18 School and Sixth Form with more than 1800 students on roll. We are the state school of choice for the local area and draw students from the surrounding region, including the counties of Surrey and West Sussex.