We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner to join our English Department. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact upon English learning and teaching at Bohunt, Liphook. Potential is as important as experience.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise English learning for all?
- Provide a supportive learning environment
- Offer you the opportunity to make a difference
- Provide the opportunity for 6th form teaching
- Actively promote your career development – you may already be targeting a middle leader position and we will support you accordingly
We are opening a 6th Form from in September 2017. Bohunt School was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013. Bohunt has received national coverage of a variety of innovative initiatives,. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.