Tes are working on behalf of a renowned international school group that is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of English on a full-time fixed-term basis from August 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional College that offers world-class international education for children of expatriate families from the ages of 5 to 18, following a curriculum based on the English National Curriculum, enhanced by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). These naturally lead into the IGCSE and either A Levels or IB Diploma Programme in the Senior School. The campus covers over 74,000 square meters and hosts a range of custom-built, state-of-the-art facilities that provide pupils with access to the very best academic and co-curricular opportunities.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- To have high expectations of all pupils based on relevant data
- To teach using a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning, meeting the demands of the curriculum and through scaffolding and objectives ensure that the needs of all pupils are met
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the college’s policies and encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour and standards of work
- To assess pupils’ work in line with school policies and procedures referring to pupil performance targets
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the subject’s strategic action plan
- To attend and contribute to all staff and subject meetings
The Successful Candidates:
- Undergraduate degree and recognised teaching qualification (PGCE)
- English specialist
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Prior experience of working with ESL pupils
- Demonstrable commitment to professional learning
- Attractive overseas packages for educators include a competitive salary, accommodation, visa costs, medical insurance, joining flights, annual flight allowance, relocation allowance and free schooling
- Also, offer excellent professional development and career opportunities through their dedicated in-house Institute of Learning and their network of schools
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact email@example.com REF KR1521181
Tes Schools Recruitment represents Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...