Teacher of English
Salary Details: MPS/UPS + fringe allowance
(Plus Recruitment and Retention Allowance for exceptional candidate)
Contract Type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Required for September 2018
Are you an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted?
If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best then this is the job for you.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities and guidance for your CPD including an excellent NQT programme
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
Applicants will have an English qualification (degree or equivalent), ideally have achieved qualified teacher status or be in the process of achieving this.
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to email@example.com. CVs are not accepted
Visit our website www.thebusheyacademy.org for further information.
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 18th June 2018
Interviews: Friday 22nd June 2018
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.