Full time (part time or job share considered)
Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. Our work on improving students’ skills in English is highly regarded. We are a strong department with a desire to keep improving. Our community deserves nothing less.
Applications from NQT colleagues are welcome, our training has been rated as ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
- Engage and enthuse our students with stimulating English lessons
- Prepare students for external assessments in English Language and Literature
- Make a strong all-round contribution to the climate and ethos of the school
Why should you come to Cressex?
- A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors
- A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all
- A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org
Closing date: Midday, Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews: Shortly thereafter
High Achievement for All is our Shared Responsibility
"A Good School" (Ofsted)
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.