“ The staff are fantastic and support each other all the time.” Teacher
"Pastoral care has been at the heart of its work since its inception. Knowing, valuing and motivating pupils is central to its Christian vision and powerfully lived out by staff at all levels." SIAMS October 2019
Would you like to join us on our exciting journey as a growing school dedicated to the achievement and well-being of our students and staff? Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed? The Green School Trust is seeking to appoint a dynamic, collaborative and innovative Teacher of English to join The Green School for Boys in September 2020.
- an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of English in a new school
- the chance to be a founding member of staff as the school begins its fourth year
- structured CPL within the school and across the Trust
- accelerated leadership opportunities
- a focus on wellbeing and valuing staff as professionals and people
- a supportive family friendly ethos
- directed time sensitive to planning, marking and sharing good practice
- a progressive IT learning environment with individual staff devices provided
- An early finish in the summer term
- A wonderful new purpose built building in September 2020 with a music suite
- An excellent location with Syon Lane main line (direct to central London) and good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick and Ealing on the doorstep
The Green School for Boys is part of The Green School Trust, a Church of England Multi Academy Trust which also runs the highly successful Green School for Girls. This is an exciting time to join the Trust and staff will have the opportunity to work at both schools. Development of leadership skills is an important part of the school culture and candidates who wish to progress their careers are encouraged to apply. As a Church of England Trust we welcome applicants from all faiths or none but we do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of our schools.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Green School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.
To apply for this role please either visit our website at www.tgstrust.com or apply through TES Global. To have an informal discussion regarding the role with the CEO & Executive Headteacher please contact Julie Hart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 23rd February - 12.00 noon
Interviews: w/c Monday 24th February