We are looking to appoint a dynamic, passionate English Teacher who is able to adapt and differentiate their teaching style to suit different student needs.
You will have a real commitment to helping all children to achieve their full potential, including gifted and talented, those with the Autism spectrum and children with Dyslexia.
• have high expectations of our learners
• know how to adapt your teaching style to the individual needs of your students and raise standards
• have the ability to develop potential in others
• be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate students and staff
• have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
• be an effective leader of people and change management
In return we can offer you:
• leadership development
• the opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
• a recognised and strong commitment to continuing professional development
We have systems in place to support staff and students and this rewarding role has the potential to provide an ambitious teacher with the opportunity for valuable professional development.
You will work with students aged 9-13 years (Years 5-8), thus gaining combined primary and secondary experience. This is a magical age group to teach and we have the privilege of building effective long-lasting foundations for lifelong learning. We are part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) which enables us to offer a wide range of networking and developmental opportunities across multiple schools within the Multi-Academy Trust.
St Peter’s Church of England Middle School is on an exciting upward trajectory of rapid school improvement. We have just been awarded Ofsted 'Good' status and we are very proud of our achievements. We encourage you to visit us to see how you can contribute to our school development and student progress and attainment.
Please apply using the application form from our website www.stpetersceschool.org or contact the School Business Manager:
Mrs Ravi Matharu on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates interested in the post are encouraged to contact Andy Snipp- Headteacher in the first instance for an informal discussion. He can be contacted via email: email@example.com
St Peter’s Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.