The Marvell College requires a Teacher of English - MPR
With effect from September 2021
Governors of The Marvell College are looking to appoint a well qualified and passionate teacher of English who can deliver high quality learning across all areas of the English curriculum.
The post will appeal to experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of English.
The successful candidate will:
– promote the vision and values of the college at all times
– be a team player and place the needs of children above all else
– be self reflective and pursue the highest outcomes for children
– enjoy the opportunity to innovate and be committed to their own professional development
– engage children and invest in opportunities to enrich children’s learning beyond the classroom
The Marvell College has a track record of delivering outcomes above national benchmarks across the curriculum. We work in formal partnership with St Mary’s College and are part of the Hull Collaborative Academy Trust (HCAT). Within the Trust there are significant opportunities for further progression and all HCAT employees benefit from favourable pay and conditions. This formidable partnership continues to bring about some of the best outcomes nationally and has an enviable track record of school improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a substantial difference to the lives of young people.
If you are interested, please visit our website www.themarvellcollege.com and apply by downloading the teacher application form and equal opportunities monitoring form. All completed forms must be returned to Mrs L White, The Marvell College, Barham Road, Hull, HU9 4EE or by email email@example.com
HCAT is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.
HCAT is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 11.00am on Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
The Marvell College
Kingston upon Hull
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years