At Dedworth Middle School we work in an environment where opportunities are limitless, the children are supported and outcomes always consider the whole child. We continue to aim for the highest of standards and provide a friendly and hardworking team. We are a fully inclusive Middle School, currently with 500 pupils on roll aged 9-13yrs. The school is being expanded in a move towards six forms of entry, eventually taking the school to 720 pupils.
Dedworth Middle School has a strong reputation for happy, successful pupils and a proven track record for quality Professional Development. The school is part of the Windsor Learning Partnership which includes Windsor Girl’s School, Windsor Boys’ School and Dedworth Green First School with the successful applicant having the opportunity to work and liaise across the Trust.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who is committed to developing an interest and enthusiasm reading and writing in every child
• A teacher who can offer all-round subject knowledge
• A team player who demonstrates enthusiasm, innovation and inspiration.
We can offer:
• pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and eager to be challenged
• the opportunity to teach English at KS2
• professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues who are all hard working and aiming for the best for every child
• leadership opportunities and generous non-contact time in order to accommodate quality CPD.
Applications will be welcomed from Primary, Middle or Secondary School specialists who want to make their mark by contributing substantially to a dynamic and successful department. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
An application form and further information regarding the school can be found on our website www.dedworthmiddle.co.uk or by contacting the School Business Manager, Ms Kim Maisey.
Closing date: Noon, 20 April 2018.
Interviews: w/c 23 April 2018.
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to the safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.