Teacher of English / KS5 Coordinator
CPS (outer London) + TLR 2a 2667
Applications from NQTs are welcome
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher of English to our very successful English Department from April 2018. FFT results for GCSE English placed the department in the top 1% nationally in 2017.
Our historic school now enters another exciting phase of our development as we prepare for our first intake of girls as we celebrate 160 years of first class education.
The successful candidate will bring the following qualities to the post:
- Inspirational classroom practice
- Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress.
- A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
If this is you, the school can offer: -
- Wellbeing support through an external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- An excellent and productive relationship between pupils and teachers.
- A friendly and happy environment for teachers to ‘feel at home’ within.
Christ's College Finchley is one of the fastest improving schools in the UK and has won five SSAT awards for excellent progress and attainment over the last 3 years.
For an electronic application pack, please visit the schools website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 31/1/2018