Thank you for your interest in the part time teacher of English position at Baines School. I am proud to be the Headteacher here and am delighted you are interested in joining our team at this exciting time of change. Baines School is a special place that has great potential to be a wonderful place for learning and personal development. There are so many positives to share, as well as a number of areas to improve. We are looking for an inspirational and driven teacher to join us at a time where we want to rapidly move the school on the journey back to ‘good’ and towards ‘outstanding’.
The ideal candidate:
- is an enthusiastic teacher of English
- can model excellence inside and outside the classroom
- is flexible, resilient, has a ‘can do’ attitude and is relentlessly positive
- can inspire students and staff to be the best they can be
- is driven by moral purpose to serve the community of Baines School
We will offer you:
- excellent CPD opportunities
- friendly and vibrant staff and students
- staff and governors who are loyal to the school
- stretch and challenge
- support from system leaders across other schools and the Local Authority
- opportunity to be part of a school improvement journey and make a real difference to students’ lives.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 12pm.
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interview Day: Monday 29th April 2019
Part Time 0.5fte (Temporary 1-year contract)
You are welcome to visit the school, or to book a telephone conversation, if you would like to find out more about our school.
Please contact Linda Vuti at the school on 01253 883019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a visit.
Nil Sine Labore – Nothing Without Effort
Baines School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service