Teacher of English
Start date: April or September 2018
Salary: Main Pay Scale
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner(s) with strong subject knowledge to join our successful English department, who achieved 86% GCSE grades 4 – 9 in 2017. We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning English. Applications are invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise English learning for all?
We will offer:
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017, offering a variety of A level subjects to our students.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
For further details on how to apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Ongoing - suitable candidates will be given reasonable notice and called for interview.