An exciting opportunity for an English teacher with outstanding potential to join our ambitious and vibrant school. Our English department has made fantastic progress over the last few years and has a team of very talented and committed practitioners. The governors seek to appoint a highly motivated and hardworking professional, seeking opportunities to develop their career at our inclusive and resurgent school.
About Loreto High School
- Pupils feel proud to be at this improving school (OFSTED 2016)
- The high level of staff dedication and commitment is inspirational (Salford Diocese inspection February 2015).
- A small school where we get to know our students well, find out what they are good at and develop their talents.
- Visitors tell us our students are calm and well-mannered and that our Catholic ethos is powerfully transmitted.
- Excellent CPD and staff well-being programme
The successful candidate will be an experienced and well qualified teacher of English with:
- the ability to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons;
- excellent and up to date knowledge of teaching and learning;
- good behaviour-for-learning strategies and an ability to create positive relationships;
- a commitment to Loreto High School’s high expectations and powerful ethos;
- the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
Closing Date: Monday, 3pm, 12th December, 2016
Interview: Friday, 16th December, 2016
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.