We require, for January 2018 or earlier if possible, an enthusiastic graduate qualified to teach English at KS3 and KS4, preferably with the potential and ability to also teach at A level (Language and/or Literature).
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement, setting consistently high standards for yourself and for your students, please do contact us.
For an application pack and further information, please visit: http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment. Alternatively, call Mrs Jodie Wood on 01642 577 577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Thursday, 14 December 2017.
The King’s Academy, Middlesbrough (by North York Moors National Park, and commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision for visual and hearing impairment
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.