Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Would you like to receive £3,000 additional annual payment on salary?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
- £3,000pa payment on salary, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- On going professional development
- Part funded Masters Qualification (if required) and ongoing professional development
- Private health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
- Apple iPad
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
Applications are welcome from NQT’s, School Direct, as well as experienced teachers
Brompton Academy, sponsored by the University of Kent, is seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking teacher of English, who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its vibrant English team.
You will be joining a great department focused on developing students English subject knowledge and understanding. The English team boasts numerous outstanding and good teachers who collectively have a wealth of experience in teaching and learning, and who have achieved amazing results for their students. The department is cohesive, innovative and ambitious. This post provides a great opportunity, and platform for the individual to grow their pedagogical practice, and develop themself as a leader of learning.
You will be coming to an academy wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that you will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a dynamic, innovative team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme. The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
If you would like to visit the Academy before submitting your application, please contact Jen Hygate, the Principal’s PA on 01634 852341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Academy, please visit our website.
To apply, please complete one of the following:
- Submit your CV via email to email@example.com (clearly stating the role you are applying for). Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form.
- Click on the link to apply on-line
- Download an application form from our website
Brompton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).