Calder High School is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Teacher of English to join their English Faculty from January 2020 or Easter 2020.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
• Have high expectations of student achievement and behaviour
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress
This post would be suitable for either newly qualified, or more experienced teachers looking for an opportunity to develop their careers.
Calder High School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service are required for this post.
For further details and to download an application pack please visit our website www.calderlearningtrust.com or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00 am Friday 6 December 2019
Interviews: w/c 9 December 2019