Hours: Part-time, 0.6 FTE
Pay Scale: MPS/UPS
Start date: April 2021/September 2021
Closing date: Wednesday 20 January 2021
All Saints’ is located in Mansfield – Nottinghamshire’s largest market town and just 12 miles to the North of Nottingham. We are one of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire with a vision to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for students to achieve and develop free from discrimination.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified or an experienced teacher to join our thriving, forward thinking learning area.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able to teach English at all levels up to and including A level
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed English teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
The successful candidate would also be expected to contribute to and work within the Catholic ethos of our school.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Our Lady of Lourdes and All Saints’ are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
All Saints' Catholic Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years