Hampton Gardens School
Hartland Avenue, Hampton Gardens, Peterborough, PE7 8HR.
Hampton Gardens is a new 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College.
Required for September 2018:
Teacher of English
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed Teacher of English in our brand new purpose built school. This role provides an exciting and unique opportunity to lead and develop the department as the school grows.
• To teach in an outstanding Department across the ability range;
• In a school where active learning and experimentation are encouraged and where English is valued and supported by the leadership team;
• In a modern building where each teaching space has interactive facilities;
• In an expanding school where promotion and developmental opportunities arise regularly;
• Monitor the academic progress of students;
• Embrace creativity and innovation and always looking for the very best practice in teaching;
For further details on this position please download a Recruitment Pack from the school’s website – www.hamptongardens.org.uk
Applications to arrive no later than 9.00am on Tuesday 16 January 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing 22 January 2018.
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).