Outwood Grange Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of English to join one of our academies in Redcar and Cleveland.
At GCSE, we teach WJEC specifications in English Language and English Literature and we have developed a focused curriculum from Year 7 to Year 11, which prepares students well for the rigors of their GCSE courses and beyond.
Outwood Grange Academy Trust is the highest achieving academy chain in the country.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools, should you wish in the future.
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
- The support and expertise of our Directors of English working across the Family of Schools.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for all.
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Outwood Institute of Education.
This is an opportunity to join our successful and supportive English Department. The department is committed to driving progress and attainment to improve the life chances of every student. We need an excellent teacher who is passionate about providing young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability.
If you care about the success of all students, and have the energy to make that success a reality, we would welcome your application.
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
For more information and to apply, please go to www.outwood.com > Vacancies.
Alternatively, you can contact Mrs H Edgar-Wears by telephone: 01642 474000 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on 26 June 2017.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS.