Teacher of English
Main / Upper Ranges
Fulltime, permanent post
Required for January 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Teacher of English to join this ‘Good’ school and a faculty passionate about their students and about those students succeeding and achieving their ‘Personal Best’.
Applicants will also need to demonstrate the ability to accept new ideas and a thorough commitment to student learning with evidence of high level of subject specialism and professional development, as well as a flexible and adaptable attitude to meet the needs of the faculty and the school. We want staff with the vision and determination to ensure all our students receive a first class education and who will rise to the challenge of building on success.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
• Comprehensive tailored induction programmes
• Initial Teacher Training Support including a personal NQT Mentor
• Mentor / Buddy System
• Outstanding Teacher Programmes
• An extensive support programme, including a system of twilights
• Commitment to continuing professional development, including MA / MSc and other courses
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Various staff benefits including access to the gymnasium and swimming pool
You would be joining a ‘Good’ school which is passionate about their students succeeding and achieving their ‘Personal Best’, which can only be achieved through investing in our staff.
If you feel that The King Edmund School is the type of school you are seeking, please apply by completing the application form available from our school website and email to email@example.com. Early applications and school visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 16 October 2018
Interviews to be conducted on Thursday 18 October 2018