· Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young people to excel?
· Want to work in a highly effective, forward thinking, supportive and progressive English Department?
· Wish to embrace development opportunities to work across the secondary phase of the Learning Trust?
· Have the desire to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Maltby Learning Trust is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
Maltby Academy (11-18 secondary school) is seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to join our excellent English Department. A passion for the subject and a strong commitment to developing students who achieve their potential is essential. We would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
· An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
· Able to inspire and enthuse students
· Committed to raising standards for all
· Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
In return we offer:
· An outstanding Induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
· Purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
· Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Learning and Development.
On Wednesday 03 May 2017 at 4pm prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team. Please contact Reception on 01709 812 864 if you wish to attend or email Mrs V Owen (Subject Specialist English) on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the TES and Academy website.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be sent to email@example.com for the attention of the Principal Mrs Nash or to the Academy address below:
Braithwell Road | Maltby | Rotherham | S66 8AB
01709 812 864
Closing Date: Monday 8th May 2017 at 9am