Are you a passionate and inspirational teacher of English?
Would you like to work in a state of the art, modern environment where students are engaged and committed to making progress?
Do you want to work in a school where the Senior Leadership Team are dedicated to raising standards and your professional development?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to these questions then Irlam and Cadishead College is the place for you!
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of English with a passion for raising standards and accelerating progress within our English department. Candidates must be able to teach across the ability and age range, supporting the development of English and literacy to the highest standards for all pupils at Key Stages 3 and 4.
The successful candidate will be-
- Dynamic, innovative and be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all students
- Be an aspirational professional who is enthusiastic, influential and committed to working in pursuit of success for our College and its learners
Why Irlam and Cadishead College?
- A rapidly improving school with new Leadership, who are committed to your professional development
- Excellent CPD opportunities, where staff well-being is of paramount importance
- State of the art facilities
- Hard working students who aspire to achieve their best
Potential candidates are welcome to view the school by arrangement.
All applications to be returned to Mrs A Rogers by Monday 16th October, 12 noon.