Teacher of English - MPS 1-6
Oasis Academy MediaCity:UK
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented teacher of English for September 2021 to join our English team in ensuring high quality teaching, learning and student achievement. We are very proud to be recognised as a ‘Good’ school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Oasis Academy MediaCityUK is a member of a large and successful multi academy trust Oasis Community Learning: www.oasiscommunitylearning.org with 52 academies nationally, 12 international hubs across the world and a growing reputation for delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed teacher who can demonstrate:
• a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
• the ability to work as a strong and effective team player
• commitment to developing the character of all our young people
• relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
• an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
• desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
• a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
• a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
• the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
• high quality professional development opportunities
• state of the art buildings and facilities
• support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52 Oasis academies nationally
• the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
• the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
The role is initially fixed term for 12 months with a view of becoming permanent
If you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you need further information please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be very pleased to get back to you.
For the application pack, please visit our website: oasisacademymediacityuk.org ‘work with us’.
Applications should be returned electronically by 9am on Monday 1 March 2021 to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be held: Thursday 4 March 2021
Oasis Academy MediaCityUK
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
We are delighted you are thinking of joining Oasis Academy MediaCityUK.
Oasis Academy Media City UK is a mixed, mainstream, Christian secondary school in Salford, Manchester. The school caters for students aged 11-16 and has approximately 700 pupils ...