Teacher of English
Required for February Half Term/Easter 2020
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to join our English Department. You will be joining an experienced and supportive team so we are seeking outstanding candidates who can realise the highest possible quality of provision to enable the best possible outcomes for our students.
Stuart Bathurst is a rapidly improving 11-18 Catholic school with approximately 900 students on roll and is situated in Wednesbury, within the local authority of Sandwell. Students and staff are warm, open and supportive to one another and proud of the school.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, well qualified and enthusiastic individual to be part of our English Team.
• The chance to work within the innovative and stimulating environment
• A fully staffed strong specialist English team with a proven track record at GCSE and A level
• Excellent opportunities for professional career development
The successful candidate will be:
• A high quality teacher at KS3, 4 (and 5)
• Forward looking, enthusiastic and motivated
• Dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for all of our students
• Reflective and committed towards self-development
Further details are available from Mrs A Causer on 0121 556 1488 or
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms to be returned for the attention of Mrs B Morris, Headteacher.
Visits to the school are most welcome. See our website at www.stuart-bathurst.org.uk
Closing Date for applications: Friday 15th November 2019 (noon)