Do you have what it takes to make a difference to the life chances of all young people? Do you want to be instrumental in shaping and crafting the development and improvement of a whole community?
Can you work under pressure, within a strong team towards challenging goals?
Can you support students in the feeling of pride and accomplishment through success in encouraging them to strive and achieve excellence?
If this appeals to you, you should apply to be a teacher of English; the right person to:
• Support and drive our agenda of outstanding performance in English
• Support our mission that every young person is supported and challenged to reach their potential and achieve their dreams
The right person will have the ability to or will demonstrate the potential to
• Embody our mission – Chaucer School: ‘learning together and achieving together”
• Deliver outstanding lessons
• Deliver and sustain the best outcomes for all our young people
For further information and an application pack please contact the Headteacher’s PA Katie Mellors – email@example.com or visit our website www.chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk/vacancies