TEACHER OF ENGLISH
Position available September 2018
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the mixed Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils up to A Level standard
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
• Potential 0.8 FTE
• Use of free gym
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk to Mrs H Gill, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Date: Monday 29 January 2018 (Noon)
We reserve the right to interview candidates prior to the closing date.
As part of the Robert Carre Trust we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.