Our staff are our most valued asset. As a National Teaching School ALL our staff have access to a wealth of support provided by outstanding practitioners.
An outstanding teacher of English is required for September 2018 to join a committed and hard-working department. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Working in a subject area with outstanding outcomes (95.5% of students achieved a 4+, 90.1% achieved a 5+ and 50% achieved a 7+ in 2017).
- Teaching in a forward thinking department with excellent resources and facilities for teachers who love their subject.
- The opportunity to develop and deliver examination courses up to and including A level.
Tudor Grange Academy is a designated National Teaching School which means all our staff have access to excellent opportunities to flourish, develop and facilitate courses for other professionals. Tudor Grange Academy is an outstanding 11-18 comprehensive school situated in South Solihull in the West Midlands. Our results place the Academy in the top 5 of non-selective schools in the country and reinforces our reason for expanding and therefore offering some fantastic opportunities. In 2017 our Progress 8 score was +0.5 and our Attainment 8 was 58.9.
If you join us, you will benefit from:
• Teaching pupils who are well motivated, the school enjoys strong parental support
• An excellent induction programme
• Working in a Trust with structured professional development opportunities
• A real chance to develop in a forward thinking, highly successful academy
• Developing yourself in our ‘can do’ culture and positive ‘want to’ climate
Informal visits and conversations about the post are most welcome.
Please click on the Apply Now button to download the application form.
Completed applications must be returned to Mrs Kathryn Smith at the Academy by 3.00 pm on the closing date either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Tudor Grange Academy Solihull, Dingle Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3PD.
For further details please visit https://www.solihull.tgacademy.org.uk/
The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. All applications will be considered on their merit and the post will be offered subject to the usual health and criminal record clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.