“Working together to inspire excellence, guided by Christian values”
11-18 Roll: 1141
Teacher of English (Required for January/April 2019)
Hope Academy is a £33 million joint faith Academy which opened in September 2011. We are currently on a journey to become an ‘Outstanding Academy’. Staff and students are driven by our core values of Respect, Courage and Ambition.
Hope Academy offers the opportunity to work as a Teacher of English:
• In a thriving English department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils • With fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum
• Within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience
• In teaching, researching, developing and examining English at KS3, GCSE and A level
• In a team committed to creating new links with other schools and offering exciting extra-curricular opportunities to extend the boundaries of learning
• Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of daily practice
• Committed to high quality English teaching and learning in a faculty working with partners such as PiXL, engaging in forward thinking projects such as comparative judgement and embedding a mastery curriculum in order to continuously drive standards forward
• Committed to creating outstanding student experiences in English learning for all
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making Hope Academy outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the Academy would be welcomed and encouraged, please contact Mrs. D Worthington to arrange.
Application packs and further details are available from the Academy website www.hopeacademy.org.uk. Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Mrs. D Worthington, PA to Principal, Hope Academy, Ashton Road, Newton Le Willows, WA12 0AQ. Telephone: 01744 671930.
This post is subject to Disclosure & Barring Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all Staff and Volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 27th November 12 noon
Date of interview: Friday 30th November