ABC Teachers are recruiting for a teacher of English for a good secondary school in Stafford to start April 2018.
ABC Teachers part of TES (The Times Educational Supplement) are the leading agency in the West Midlands.
I have been asked to help recruit a qualified teacher of English for a popular secondary school in Wolverhampton starting in April. You will be covering a sickness leave up until October 2018 as it currently stands.
You will be expected to take on the full teacher role which will involve planning, preparation, assessment, parents evening, attending school meetings and occasionally having to organise school trips.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have a desire to share your skills and knowledge to educate and inform. You have a positive classroom manner and are able to create a good learning environment to encourage good behaviour and an interest to learn.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.