Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of English to join our very successful English department. This is an ideal opportunity for either an experienced teacher or an NQT seeking their first post in an exciting and innovative school. The successful candidate must be willing to work in a strong English department, show a passion for their subject, be committed to high standards and be prepared to fully embrace innovative approaches. Negotiable starting point on the main pay scale for an outstanding candidate.
We can offer you:
- Negotiable starting salary for outstanding candidates
- an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
- the opportunity to work at a “good” school within a strong English department
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- a chance to work with our fantastic young people
- excellent professional development opportunities including an excellent induction programme and support for NQT’s
- a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management
- a school that believes in developing all it’s staff and students to be the best that they can be
- childcare salary sacrifice scheme
“Students work hard and behave well in lessons and around the academy” OFSTED 2014
“The standards students attain areconsistently high” OFSTED 2014
For a full recruitment pack and application form please visit the vacancies page of our website www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk alternatively please contact Mrs Michelle Hertel on 0161 456 4888.
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Completed application forms can be sent to email@example.com
Unfortunately we do not accept CV’s as a method of application, please do not apply if you have previously submitted an application in the past six months for this post.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 16th February 2018.
Interview date: TBC
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.