Teacher of English
Required from 1st September 2018
Do you have?
- a passion for English / English Literature
- the desire to inspire students and staff;
- the motivation to make a real difference;
- excellent people skills.
- a willingness to work hard.
Then Werneth School is the place for you!
We are looking for a qualified teacher of English to support our department to teach both KS3 and KS4. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher to join a good school.
We can offer:
- excellent CPD and new staff support;
- a popular and vibrant school;
- a brand new purpose built school building.
- staff who work together and are committed to raising standards;
- a head teacher who, keen to drive the school forward, is open to innovation and creative thinking;
- a school which cares deeply for its students:
- a very supportive Senior Leadership Team;
Further details and an application form are available from the school; please contact Cath Humphreys on 0161 494 1222 ext.1022 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interviews to be held Thursday 24th May 2018