ST. ALBAN'S CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, IPSWICH IP4 3NJ
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, motivated and inspiring Teacher of English on a permanent, full time basis from Easter 2018, or as soon as possible thereafter.
St. Alban's Catholic High School strives to provide an excellent education for our students within a caring Christian community where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve their potential.
You will need to be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school and to develop an understanding of teaching Religious Education in a Catholic setting; however, you do not need to be Catholic.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities to join our English Department:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for excellence in the teaching of English
- The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The attributes to be a strong form tutor.
- The post would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new
Visits to St. Alban's Catholic High School are welcomed. Please telephone Kim Abson to arrange.
Further details about the role and the application process can be found on the school website: http://www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed application and disclosure forms should be submitted electronically to Kim Abson, Headteacher's PA, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10am, 22 February 2018.
Interview date: w/c 26 February 2018.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children,
young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.