Teacher of English
Required for January 2018
We are seeking an experienced or newly qualified Teacher of English to join a dynamic and high performing faculty. You will be a dedicated, enthusiastic and talented practitioner with excellent classroom management skills who is able to inspire, engage and motivate students. This is the start of a journey at the school, under new leadership, looking for people to join the team and shape the way forward.
Successful candidates will be:
- Excellent classroom practitioners committed to innovative teaching and learning
- Able to inspire, motivate, challenge and support students to achieve
- Organised, conscientious and able to work to deadlines
- Committed to extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities
- A strong team player
At Cathedral Academy we offer:
- Specialist accommodation and a supportive learning environment
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with Specialist Practitioners
- A team committed to supporting students to achieve their potential
- High level of professional support and development
Opportunities for staff development and progression
If you have the commitment, ambition and drive required to make a difference we want to hear from you.
Awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding the safeguarding of children are essential and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Electronic Application forms and further details are available on our website: www.cathedralacademy.co.uk or via email to email@example.com or telephone 01924 330640
Please return application forms via email or by post to Heather Eyre, HR Administrator/HR Support, Cathedral Academy, Thornes Road, Wakefield,
WF2 8QF Fax 01924 382674
We can only accept completed application forms, CVs will not be considered.
Please contact the academy to enquire further
Closing Date: 25th September 2017