Teacher of English
Inner London Pay Scale
Required September 2018
Closing Date Monday 25th June 2018 at 12 noon
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of English who will join a dynamic, growing and committed department to teach English across Key Stages 3 and 4.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the further improvement of the department.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work. The successful candidates will demonstrate consistent high standards of teaching and excellent classroom management skills.
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school