Kettlethorpe is a popular, high achieving, oversubscribed 11-16 high school of 1,500.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of English to further develop our team.
To be successful, you will be:
- a well-qualified practitioner with a passion for English;
- a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- able to demonstrate an innovative and collaborative approach to teaching and learning;
- an enthusiastic team-player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development;
- interested in whole school literacy.
In return, we offer:
- a popular school;
- strong commitment to CPD;
- the opportunity to be part of a professional, successful team;
- an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.
If you have the skills, energy and commitment to play a key role in our English department, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please visit http://www.kettlethorpehigh.co.uk/about_us/vacancies/vacancies_home.html
Closing date: 17th November 2017.
The successful applicant will be required to provide criminal conviction information and complete a disclosure application form.