Required for September 2018 – 1 Year Maternity Cover.
An enthusiastic and innovative teacher of English is required to join this large, successful and forward thinking faculty within the Academy. The ability to offer some drama would be advantageous. The post will initially be for 1 year with the potential to become permanent. NQT's welcome to apply.
The successful teacher will have:
- Excellent and creative teaching skills which engage students
- Good classroom management and high expectations of students.
- The ability to motivate and inspire students.
- The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment in English.
- The commitment and determination to raise student achievement.
- An ability to work well as part of a team and take an active part in Faculty developments.
We can offer you:-
- Excellent resources and facilities.
- Excellent support and induction programme.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues.
- Lap top computers for students’ use within lessons.
- Wi-fi system in classrooms.
Joseph Leckie Academy is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Further details available via web site www.josephleckieacademy.co.uk/vacancies.html Alternatively please telephone Jayne Jackson on extension 204 or e-mail for an application pack. Informal visits are most welcome; please contact the Academy to arrange one.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: - Thursday, March 22nd 2018
INTERVIEWS DURING WEEK COMMENCING : Monday, March 26th 2018