Required for September 2019
An enthusiastic and innovative teacher of English is required to join this large, successful and forward thinking faculty.
You will have:
• A creative approach to teaching English.
• Good classroom management and high expectations of students.
• The ability to motivate and inspire students.
• A high level of professionalism.
• The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment in English.
• The determination to raise student achievement.
• The ability to work well as part of a team.
We can offer you:-
• Excellent resources and facilities.
• Excellent support and professional development opportunities.
• Lap top computers for students’ use within lessons.
• Friendly and supportive colleagues.
• Wi-fi system in all English classrooms.
Joseph Leckie Academy is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Further details available via web site: https://www.josephleckieacademy.co.uk/
Alternatively, please telephone Gemma Randle on extension 204 or e-mail email@example.com for an application pack. Informal visits are most welcome; please contact the Academy to arrange one.
Closing date for applications: - Tuesday, May 21st 2019
Interviews will be held on Friday 24th May 2019