Teacher of English
Required for September 2017
Applications welcome from NQTs
Closing date: 30 April 2017
Aldridge School - An Academy is a successful converter academy with a good track record of results at both GCSE and A Level. Our most recent Ofsted inspection (February 2017) rated us as Good in all areas. This is an excellent opportunity for inspired, committed and enthusiastic people to join a thriving department in this popular and successful school. Our motto 'Achieving Excellence Together' is at the heart of our work.
- a friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
- students who are willing to learn
- an outstanding team of learning support and administrative staff
- an excellent NQT induction programme
- extensive opportunities for professional development
- a great chance to make a difference to young people's lives
- a good/outstanding teacher, with the ability to teach key stages 3, 4 and 5
- a person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
- an enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
- an individual with a 'can do' approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
Aldridge School - An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All applications must be made via TES application form, CVs are not accepted. The post is subject to enhanced DBS and safeguarding checks.
For further information please go to our web site www.aldridgeschool.org or contact Mrs C Welch 01922 743988 ex 224.