We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our English Department. You will be passionate about your subject and its role in enabling young people to be the best they can be.
- holder of the Platinum Quality Mark for Professional Development
- holder of the Arts Mark Platinum Award
- a specialist partner of UCL - Institute of Education
- ‘a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- active partners in the Seven Kings, Waltham Forest and Whitefields Teaching School Alliances
Willowfield School as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate. We serve a diverse community and as an equal opportunities employer, particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates.
Please contact Janice Feltham, Head’s PA to request a recruitment pack and application form (C.V.s will not be accepted) or to find out more about what we can offer email us at:
email@example.com or download the pack from our School Website
Closing date: Noon on Thursday 21 May 2021.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years