We are looking for an energetic, motivate and inspirational Teacher of English, to cover maternity leave, to join our vibrant school.
- Do you have the expertise to be able to contribute to our rapidly improving school?
- Do you have a clear sense of purpose and the desire to achieve the highest possible standards?
- Do you have the passion for your subject and a desire to support students in reaching their full potential?
If so we would like to hear from you and in return you will benefit from:
- Becoming part of a valued professional team.
- Receiving excellent professional development opportunities.
- Being part of an ambitious school.
- Access to new technologies.
Ysgol Clywedog is a school where “pupils are resilient and demonstrate positive attitudes to learning”. (Estyn)
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.clywedog.org.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to application. To make an application please contact the school.
PLEASE RETURN COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS DIRECTLY TO THE HEADTEACHER AT THE SCHOOL
Wrexham Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability,sexuality, religious belief or age.