Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
- Starter bonus of £1,000 payable at end of term three and additional bonus of £1,000 at end of first year, subject to satisfactory performance & attendance
- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- Part funded Masters Qualification (if required) and ongoing professional development
- Private health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
- Apple iPad
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
Applications are welcome from NQT’s, School Direct, as well as experienced teachers
Brompton Academy, sponsored by the University of Kent, is seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking Teacher of Ethics / RE, who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its Ethics Department.
You will be coming to a supportive learning environment characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that you will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a dynamic, innovative team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the Academy before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please contact Jen Hygate, the Principal’s PA on 01634 852341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about the Academy, together with a Job Description and Person Specification, can be found on our vacancies page https://ats-bromptonacademy.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
To apply, please complete one of the following:
· Submit your CV via email to email@example.com (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
· Click on the link to apply on-line http://ats-bromptonacademy.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/30727-teacher-of-ethics---re?source=597-tes-online
· Download an application form from our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brompton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).