We are seeking an inspirational, dynamic and committed EYFS Teacher for our very popular and busy Junior School.
The successful candidate will play a major role in the development of high quality teaching and learning in the EYFS including the monitoring of curriculum planning, giving feedback and advice and assisting and supporting colleagues with the planning and delivery of an enriching, differentiated curriculum.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...