ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Female PE (0.6) for a long term supply role due to start in September 2017 at a school in Sutton Coldfield. This role is a fantastic opportunity to secure work secure flexible working for the new academic year.
About the Role:
- Covering Female PE up to KS4
- Due to start September 2017
- Part time 3 days per week (0.6)
- You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher, including extra curricular activities.
- Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
- Popular school with supportive staffing structure makes for a pleasant working environment
- Well-established reputation within the community and a highly thought of school in Sutton Coldfield.
- Working closely within the North Birmingham partnership to help continuing high results
- Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
- Easily accessible on public transport
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Willmore today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.