NORTH CESTRIAN SCHOOL
The Cestrian Way: Cestrian Learning, Cestrian Behaviour
Job Title: Teacher of Food Preparation and Nutrition KS3 and GCSE
Salary: MPS – UPS
Start Date: September 2021
Contract Type: Part Time (0.6 contract)
Contract Term: Permanent
North Cestrian is a Free School and part of the Hamblin Education Trust along with Altrincham Grammar School for Boys. The school is a mainstream, non-selective, co-educational 11-16 academy, serving the community in and around Altrincham.
We are a popular over-subscribed school with 700 pupils on roll, growing to approximately 750 pupils over the next few years. A £7.3 million refurbishment and expansion programme has recently been completed, providing outstanding facilities for pupils and staff, including a superb Food Technology room
We can offer:
• A disciplined environment based on clear rules and procedures.
• A knowledge-based curriculum with a focus on drill and practice to ensure key points are mastered.
• A can-do culture, not allowing circumstances to prevent progress.
• Expectation of a full buy-in from parents.
• Fantastic new Food Technology teaching facilities and classroom
You will be:
• Passionate about Food and its amazing potential to inspire pupils through teaching, learning, cross-curricular, life skills, careers and additional and further qualifications as well whole school values and initiatives such as healthy choices
• An enthusiastic teacher who is committed to working in the pursuit of success for our students
• Highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
• An experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT
All teachers at North Cestrian School are expected to be aware of and subscribe to the School’s academic and pastoral mission and to maintain high personal and professional standards in all their dealings with pupils and parents, including the broad approach of The Cetsrian Way.
How to apply:
Please apply via TES, if you require further information please contact Sharon Williams on 0161 928 1856 or email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as received, so we may be in contact before the closing date.
Interviews will be held on 23rd April 2021.
The appointment will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS. At interview applicants will be expected to provide evidence confirming date of birth and academic qualifications.
Headmaster: Mr L Bergin
North Cestrian School, Dunham Road
Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4AJ www.northcestrian.co.uk
North Cestrian School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years