If you are an enthusiastic teacher of Design and Technology and would like to work in an outstanding school which values its staff and supports is students, then St Joseph's College is the academy for you.
We are seeking to appoint someone from September to cover maternity leave who is passionate about their subject who can teach Food and Nutrition at KS4 and Product Design at KS3. The ability to teach Food at KS5 would be an advantage.
This post will suit a newly qualified or experienced teacher with the talents and skills to enable our students to succeed. You will be an excellent team player and able to inspire others around you.
All our staff are valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given opportunities to develop. As a Teaching School we offer excellent teacher training and high-quality professional development.
• ‘Outstanding’ graded selective secondary school
• The chance to teach exceptional students aged 11-19
• Talented and supportive colleagues
• Excellent NQT and induction package
• Fantastic opportunities to develop and grow
• Evidence- informed practice, a commitment to subject knowledge development and a commitment to promote staff wellbeing
• Close to bus & train links or staff car parking
• A flourishing sixth form of 400+ in new £4m state of the art buildings
Applicants are welcome to visit the school or telephone if they have any questions. Please complete the online application form or download and complete our application form on our website and return to Mrs F Uschmann, Head’s PA/HR Manager by post or email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 24 May 2019
St Joseph's College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants for these posts will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.