Salary - MPS/UPS
January 2020 start
Deadline for applications: 14th November 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of Food Technology, who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. We are driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of background and a desire for all students to experience an exceptional education. We are open to applications from experienced teachers or ambitious newcomers.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher of Food Technology;
• Have a love of the subject and desire and ability to convey this to students;
• Be enthusiastic, energetic and open to innovation;
• Possess effective communication skills and be emotionally intelligent;
• Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in the workplace;
• Be committed to extra-curricular activities including lunch time activities;
• Be committed to continuing professional learning;
• Have integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
• Hold a good honours degree along with qualified teacher status.
This is an exciting opportunity for personal growth and professional development. We have a distinctive Christian ethos, and committed staff and students who take a full and active role in the life of the school.
If you wish to make a visit to the school prior to your application, please contact the HR Department to arrange this via email to email@example.com.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.